piątek, 19 sierpnia 2011

Paying and praying

This one will be in English because I hope my South African friends will read it and maybe comment. And very personal. I almost killed myself at A4 between Jaworzno and Krakow yesterday. When smelling the rubber and hearing my ABS chokking, I have seen Frans praying in the restaurant Balthasar at Waterfront. Natascha said "Frans wants to pray" and I got it "Frans wants to pay". He paid anyway, thanks. What a shame. And what a revelation for a pure communist product that I am. Frans thanked for food and asked for health for our families, at the table in the restaurant. And this is what I am doing every morning, even if the target is not Lord but Universe. Thanking for being alive and having two legs and two hands, and having frineds like you.
Zby
PS: These two are managing South African platinum mining. Cool, I like to be in this environment.


Brak komentarzy: